I've been wanting to make these for ages but kept forgetting to pick up Cinnamon Toast Crunch (refuse to call them by their new stupid name). Small boxes are £1.50 in Sainsburys now so I thought it was a good excuse to pig out! This is the easiest thing to make, I feel a bit silly even writing a recipe.
-7 Cups Cinnamon Cereal
-Knob of butter (optional, the recipe I used had butter in it but I actually don't think it was necessary and wouldn't use it again).
1. Grease your tray slightly.
2. Melt the butter if you're using it, and then the marshmallows.
3. Throw in your cereal and mix mix mix!
4. Squash down flat in a tray.
5. Chill in the fridge for an hour or so, then slice and you're good to go!
Et Voila. Perfect with a cup of tea! I love my new mug, from Disney Store. I think I may have to get a few more, I have a thing for mugs! But look how pretty/cool it is!