My bag was £14.99 from H&M (I almost never shop there, I find their sizing rubbish/weird). They have it in red and brown as well.
I have to admit I am pretty proud that I have made it three years of blogging before doing on of these posts, they're the ultimate cliché when it comes to fashion blogging. In all honesty though? I love what's in my bag posts. I am the nosiest person alive, I love seeing what people carry around with them and let's face it, blogging is all about voyeurism. Hopefully you like this post, and I won't rely too heavily on clichés in the future. That means no Jeffery Campbell Lita's, reviews of GlossyBox/Boudoir Privé, raving about Kindles or multitudes of inspiration photo posts. All tongue in cheek of course, I usually enjoy reading those posts. I actually am a massive cliché. I've had dip dye hair, I bake cupcakes and I do nail art. Enough said. I hope you like this all the same!
1. Keys, Dior Midnight Poison perfume, hairbrush, painkillers and makeup.
2. A handout from Derby practice, some obscure cherry chew bars from Lidl, gum, name badge from work.
3. Toki Doki wallet from France.
4. Headphones, lipsticks, comb, iphone 4.
5. A book I bought from Oxfam today, mints, some jewellery, a party invite, loose change.
6. Some reciepts, my bag is usually FULL of bits of paper but this is a new bag and I haven't managed to mess it up yet. Oh and my Moo cards.
Maybe we can get a little discussion going, tell me your favourite and least favourite blogger habits!