1. A quick outfit, it's a bit rubbish because I forgot to take the photos until it was a bit too dark but I thought it's been so long since I did an outfit post that I might as well share them! I also wanted to do a little post about some of my new favourite bloggers!
I still need to figure out where's the best place in my new garden to take photos!
Dress - River Island (via ASOS)
Belt - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Boots - Primark (borrowed from my little sister).
Necklace - c/o This Charming Girl
And typically I have just noticed my necklace is the wrong way round - doh!
Speaking of outfit posts I am super excited as I have a dress arriving from ASOS this week which looks gorgeous so hopefully it will fit. Also, on Thursday I am going to an exhibition at the Ulster Museum and then shopping with my best friend and we are going to take outfit photos, as well as photos of the exhibition which is about film costumes and I can't wait to see them.
2. Some bloggers you need to check out! I love discovering new blogs so I thought this would be a fun feature to do. Let me know if you like it and I might do this as a monthly feature.
1. Bethany of The Arched Eyebrow. I'm a bit biased here as I have been friends with Bethany for a while and I utterly adore her, according to me she does no wrong but she recently started a blog and I genuinely think it is wonderful. She is now a firm favorite plus size blogger of mine, she also wrote an amazing post on why she hates when people tell her she isn't fat, which sums up my thoughts on the matter perfectly! On top of that let me be superficial and say she's totally stunning and I have constant eyebrow envy.
2. Ani of Ani Golightly is a fellow Belfast based blogger, and baker and I just love finding people from the same area as me who blog. I wish I could find more Belfast bloggers, please say hello if you are reading! Anyway, more to the point Ani wears lovely things and recently did a tutorial on a floral headband that I think you will all love.
3. Morgaine of Bust my Buttons. I love her eclectic style, and her ability to pull of a nose ring (I want one, but 3 people now have told me I look too much "like a housewife" to pull it off, ta guys, loving life)
4. Another Claire, like me and she is also from Northern Ireland! Claire of I fell into Yesterday does amazing nail art and has been fuelling my recent addiction to beauty blogs, bad for my wallet!
5. Caroline of Sparkly Vodka. I only discovered this blog recently and I went through right to the beginning of it and read every entry! Another blog that will give you major hair envy, love it.
6. Zoey of Daisy Gin is a great friend of mine who has recently started blogging. I love her style and I've loved seeing little glimpses of her life since we met years and years ago now. She's also really fun to dance with, I can vouch for that. Her latest post on whats in her bag was brilliant because it wasn't like so many bloggers 'in my bag' posts where they have clearly tidied out and organized everything before taking photos! Please check her out!
3. Before I leave, I would just like to ask if you like my blog could you please take a moment and nominate me here for the Cosmo blogger awards? It would mean so much to me, and I think it would be nice to get a plus sized blogger in the running. It's the 'established fashion blogge' category. I feel a bit weird calling myself a fashion blogger still! Thank you so much!