1. I turned 23 today, I still feel like I am about 16 years old. Or 5. I had a lovely relaxed birthday, getting my hair coloured at my favourite hair parlour in the afternoon then a family dinner! I'm going out for drinks tomorrow with my friend as well, can't wait! Here's what I wore, usually I would be the person who gets angered by people wearing leggings as trousers but since I wasn't leaving the house and my shirt well covered my bum (yay for being 5ft!) I thought it would be fine.
Shirt - New Look
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - River Island
Necklace - Forever 21
Fun Fact: One of my friends makes fun of me for standing like Wonderwoman, the hands on hips isn't an annoying blog thing I genuinely stand like this all the time. My mum always tells me off for it, apparently I look rude having my hands on my hips. It's comfortable!
p.s. the butterfly isn't real, I'm not that cruel! My brother got me it, it's an amazing toy from Japan (of course), check it out!
2. So yes as I mentioned I got my hair coloured! I love it to pieces, I just love redheads. It's really bright in person but I can't seem to capture it on camera. It's dead orange and generally amazing. It was done by Kathy at Vintage Rocks, a salon I have mentioned on the blog here and here. Definitely the place to go for all things hair!
3. Check out the my new header! It was drawn by Rai of Blargle Fargle. I love her stuff, isn't it wonderful? I can't stop looking at it!
4. There's an article on me on Style Clone today where you can find a guide to copy my style. Style Clone is a great website for finding style tips so be sure to check the site out!
5. Lastly I am a baker at Cupcake Camp in Belfast this Saturday! It's basically a day of free cupcakes so come along and if you do please don't be shy! Come and say hello! I'm so excited, the last one was amazing!
Wow, this seems like a massive post, I am going to get back to eating cake! Bye! x