What is your opinion of River Island? Before this year I always thought of it as a shop whose sizes ran small and who sometimes sold lovely things but had a habit of covering them in ugly sequins and diamantes.
In the last few months however I have noticed some absolutely lovely items from River Island. And I am very happy to announce that after going in during the week I have noticed that they have now introduced a size 18 to their range! Well done River Island! They have some lovely dresses in at the moment. I thought in honour of them welcoming a more diverse range of shoppers, I would share a few of my favorites. I'm pretty sure they've reduced their price points slightly as well, so I think I may have to get a few of these things!
Unfortunately their website is flash based so I can't direct link but you can get these all at http://www.riverisland.com in sizes 6-18.
1. Hawaiian print dress - under 'day dresses' £24.99
2. Stork printed skirt - under 'skirts' £21.99
3. Long sleeve floral sweat - under 'tops' then 'long sleeves tops/hoodies' £24.99
4. Floral print zip thru skirt - under 'skirts' £21.99 (also comes in blue)
5. Spotted sack dress - under 'dresses' then 'day dresses' £34.99