I also used some of my Soap and Glory goodies. I had seen this range before in Boots (a UK pharmacy chain) and I loved the packaging. A few years ago I'd probably have bought anything if the packaging was nice but now I am smarter with my money. I own their Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss and I love it. I decided to wait until the January sales to buy a few other bits and pieces. Most of it was half price or three for two. So that you can know if the quality of the product is as amazing as the packaging I'll write a short review on each. From left to right:
- Hair Supply - This can be used as an intensive hair conditioner or you can leave it on for 4 minutes once a week for a deep conditioning treatment. It left my hair smelling lovely, got rid of any dryness and kept my hair from going frizzy on my night out at a club. It did weigh it down a little though, maybe I left it in a bit longer than I should have but it felt like I had a lot of product in my hair. I'll use less next time and leave it on for about 2 minutes and see if I like it more.
- Flirtigo Body Moisturising Mist - I love this! It smells amazing, it's like a perfume and moisturizer in one. It left my skin smelling lovely and my skin was soft, it didn't leave my skin greasy at all like a lot of moisturisers do.
- Mist you Madly Body Spray - I was really disappointed with this. When you push down on the pump you just get this overwhelming aerosol hair spray smell - You need to really rub it in to get any real scent off it. It's alright but definately not worth the money unfortunately.
- Clean On Me Body Wash - A great shower gel, it has a really nice moisturising effect and you get loads of lather with a small amount. It's £4.88 for 500ml (the one on my photo is smaller) which is more than I would normally pay for shower gel but if you wanted to treat yourself this would be the one to buy.
- The Fab 15 Minute Pore Facial Peel - I kind of bought this one on a whim to make up my 3 for 2 offer but I am so glad I did! Out of all the Soap and Glory products I have owned this is without a doubt my favorite. It smells lovely and minty, has little exfoliating beads in it and can be used for a quick wash or left on for the full 15 minutes used as face mask. I left it on for about 5 minutes and wow my skin felt amazing. It really cleans, it gets warm when you put it on and the beads get rid of any dead skin. My skin felt so good after using it. Stress over exams and general new year worries has caused my skin to break out slighty so we'll see if this clears it up! It's £5.86 for 50mls and is well worth the money!
- Calm one Calm all bubble bath - Maybe I didn't put enough in but this didn't seem to produce many bubbles. Still it smelled nice and was good as far as bubble bath goes.
- The Righteous Body Butter - I am a body butter fiend. I don't know what it is but if it smells good and has the right thick consistency I have to have it. This body butter isn't very thick but after using it my legs felt really soft and smooth.
- Flake Away Body Buff - Yum! This smells so so good and it has loads of little exfoliators. I usally use FCUK's Polished for a body scrub but I find it doesn't have enough beads in it. This one is perfect and not too greasy like a lot of body scrubs can be.